The 7 steps for configuring QuickBooks to work with Easy Royalties are detailed in this document.
A major advantage of Easy Royalties is that you can export products, royalty recipients, and sales from QuickBooks and import this information into Easy Royalties. You can export payments from Easy Royalties and import these payments; using a 3rd party application, into QuickBooks.
The document covers the seven steps for configuring QuickBooks for use with Easy Royalties.
- Activate account numbering
- Configure product records
- Activate and create pricing levels
- Define vendor types for royalty recipients
- Configure customer records
- Create general ledger accounts for royalties
- Create export report